Last Updated: April 27, 2022
- Service. The Site provides information and marketing materials regarding Conduit Security’s products and services. The information and marketing materials are not guarantees and, except as otherwise provided in any other agreement between you and Conduit Security for the purchase of and access to and use of Conduit Security’s products and services, Conduit Security does not make any representation or warranty regarding products and services on the Site.
- Site License. Subject to these Terms, Conduit Security grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Site for informational purposes only. This license is exclusive to you and you may not sublicense the use of the Sites. Conduit Security expressly retains all ownership rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of the Site and all intellectual property rights therein, including, but not limited to, all current and future patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, know-how, and other proprietary rights included or embodied in the Sites.
- Restrictions. You may not modify the Sites, create derivative works of the Sites, or reverse engineer, reverse compile, reverse assemble or do any other operation with the Sites that would reveal any source code, trade secrets, know-how, or other proprietary information. You may not remove or modify any notice of confidentiality, trade secret, trademark or copyright encoded or embodied in the Sites or displayed by, on, or in the Sites. You may use the Sites only while these Terms remain in effect. Under no circumstances shall you have any rights of any kind in or to the Sites after any termination or expiration of your agreement to these Terms for any reason. In no event may you use the Site for commercial endeavors without our prior written consent.
- Third-Party Websites, Applications and Ads. The Site may contain links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”) and applications (“Third-Party Applications”) and advertisements for third parties (“Third-Party Ads”). When you click on a link to a Third-Party Website, Third-Party Application or Third-Party Ad, we will not warn you that you have left the Site and are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another website or destination. Such Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications and Third-Party Ads are not under the control of Conduit Security. Conduit Security is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications or Third-Party Ads. Conduit Security provides these Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications and Third Party Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications or Third-Party Ads, or any product or service provided in connection therewith. You use all links in Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications and Third-Party Ads at your own risk. When you leave our Site, these Terms and policies no longer govern. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications, and make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. THE SITE AND ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. CONDUIT SECURITY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CONDUIT SECURITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, IMAGES, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF CONDUIT SECURITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, OR FEEL CONDUIT SECURITY HAS BREACHED THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CONDUIT SECURITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL NOT EXCEED $100. IT IS THE INTENTION OF YOU AND CONDUIT SECURITY THAT THIS PROVISION BE CONSTRUED BY A COURT AS BEING THE BROADEST LIMITATION OF LIABILITY CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Modification. Conduit Security may modify these Terms at any time. Modifications become effective immediately upon your first access to or use of the Site after the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. Your continued access to or use of the Site after the modifications have become effective will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms. If you do not agree with the modifications, do not access or use the Site.
- Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may require the application of the law of another jurisdiction. If you believe that Conduit Security has not adhered to these Terms, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you and Conduit Security are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute, you and Conduit Security will settle the dispute exclusively under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (www.adr.org) at its Chicago, Illinois office. Any election to arbitrate by one party will be final and binding on the other. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF EITHER PARTY ELECTS TO ARBITRATE, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL. You and Conduit Security agree that any arbitration will be limited to the dispute between Conduit Security and you individually. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU AND Conduit Security ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Conduit Security otherwise agree in writing, an arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Site or these Terms must be brought, if at all, within one year from the accrual of the claim or cause of action or be forever barred.
- Independent Contractors. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Conduit Security as a result of these Terms or use of the Site.
- Enforcement. If any legal action is brought to enforce these Terms, the prevailing party will be entitled to reimbursement of its attorneys’ fees, court costs, and other collection expenses, in addition to any other relief it may receive from the other party.
- Contact. Conduit Security is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA. Any questions, comments or suggestions, including any report of violation of these Terms should be provided to the Administrator as follows:
By E-mail: email@example.com
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Conduit Security and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Conduit Security. The failure of Conduit Security to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you and Conduit Security nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.